Saturday, June 6, 2009

Time.............................to do stuff!

Why does time fly by sometimes and other times drag on forver????
Im going to Thailand in 24 days! 24!!! And I cant wait,I wish it was tomorrow!
I still have to move apartments,go to India,London,Johannesburg and Hamburg aswell as do my recurrent safety exams! So much to do and all I want to do is pack my bag and head to the beach!
Not to mention the diet Im meant to be on.Trying to slim down to fit into my bikini so that Im not the fat white friend in all our photies! So far diet not going so well,Had all you could eat and drink brunch yesterday-obviously drank more than I ate and had a hangover by dinner last night!
Didnt go to gym today as I had planned,instead I decided to start packing for my move,but I have landed up watching PS. I love you instead and the boxes remain empty.
I should also start learning for my exams but have not got to that either today.
Suddenly there doesnt seem to be enough time!
Could I just go to sleep and wake up on the 1st of July in my new apartment with my exams done and my bag packed ready for Thailand!
Oh pleeeeeease!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Time is one thing which is not in our control, one have to manage it smartly. Good post, thank you for sharing the blog

    ReplyDelete