Sunday, May 31, 2009

Hanging!!!

Decided at midnight last night,that I fancied a drinkie!
So Iopened the bottle of wine that Garthy from next door bought me from Spain.
I finished that rather quickly and moved onto Vodka.
Needless to say I have a rather persistant hangover this morning!
Why do I do this to myself!
Natasha will be so angry since we meant to be on diet for our lovely holiday in Thailand.
Well she is,and she's lost 2kgs already,while I on the other hand drink all night and eat prawn crisps!
Now all I can think about is a fish burger from Nahoon Fisheries!!!
They make the best burgers.OOOOOOOOO I would fly home right now for one of those!
Will h ave to indulge myself today with some fast food!
Forgive me stomach for making you fatter!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Fish burger? Did you mentioned it in your article? Now I am craving to have it, it's been a while I had a burger. Thank you for sharing such nice blog with us

    ReplyDelete