Friday, January 30, 2009

Hanging

Oh what a day!!!
A quick flight to Bahrain turned into a nightmare. FOG!
The whole of Dubai was covered in it.It took us an hour to take off then we were stuck on ground in Bahrain for 4.5hrs.A plane load of passengers all pusshing their call bells asking whats goin on,what time we leaving,have we missed our connecting flights? HOW WOULD I KNOW!!!!!!
Why do all passengers think that I know all the goings on of the entire company? I am but a minion,a simple air hostess, a trolley dolly!
Stupid stupid people.
Finally we took off and we headed back to Dubai. I was meant to be home by6am but instead only got home at 12!!!! What a long day.
Got home and had a sleep woke up and found a small gathering of people in my lounge.So of course I joined in and before I know it Im standing in front of the TV singing classics from the 90's at the top of my voice. Breakfast at Tiffanys, Mmmm Bop and Bon Jovi! Ran out of soda but didnt seem to fazed by this and instead drank neat whiskey.Needless to say the hangover I have today is not to be laughed at.Only woke up at 16:30 and we made breakfast.Im flying tonight.
A hideous turnaround to Male.The beautiful islands of Maldives,but what a shitty flight especially to do when hungover!

1 comment:

  1. I have been to Dubai this year and Dubai is no more the same country. Weather of Dubai have changed drastically, you will find Fog and lots of rain there. Thank you for sharing this post

    ReplyDelete