Tuesday, January 27, 2009

LONDON- December back post

(From the prehistoric hand written diary I was keeping)

Instead os sleeping as origianally planned when I arrived at the hotel I recieved a call from Lisa,apparently Miss P has decided that she does want a short skimpy outfit for her bacholrette party afterall!!!! This after I've been runninga round the Mall of the Emirates yesterday searching for something and finally finding something cute and sexy but not too short!
Ao at this point I have been awake for 28hrs and counting! Im now on the tube goin to meet Lisa and we going to look at Ann Summers for the shortest tackiest fitout I can find.
Miss P needs to learn a lesson I feel!! YOU CANT BE IN CONTROL OF EVERYTHING! ( somehow dont think she would believe us if we told her that tho!)
I will spare no expense in teaching her, her lesson!!!!

I am meeting Lol,Cands and Foxy for Dinner this evening in Hammersmith-miles away from my hotel.Thought I was goin to Heathrow,but turns out im in Gatwick!!!!!
In a bid to stop overpacking I now plan my fitouts. For dinner tonight I have decided on my dark soviets,a mans white shirts,my black trench with leopard lining and my black boots!
Great-so thats all I pack. And my PJ's and hair straightner of course!
So I get dressed and I realise with horror that another of my body parts have been affected by my rapid weight gain.
My left foot! I cant figure it out,my foot isn't visibly larger than the other.The fat must be well dispersed in equal measures all over my foot.
I tug and I pull but no! And because Im so strict in my packing I have no other shoes!
And I will NOT resort to wearing my cabin shoes again(Last time I was in London,I called Tarryn the night before and she told me it was hot,so I packed open shoes-and only open shoes so I had to resort to wearing my cabin shoes. There I am trevelling the Picadilly line wearing my denim and black fitout with my flat,brown greencross looking cabin shoes-Oh the horror!!!)
So after what seems like hours(2.5 minutes!)of pulling at my boots I check the bottom-even as Im doing so I already know- the one is a size smaller thatn the other!
How u ask.Well obviously my mother and I have the same boots and obviously hers are a size smaller than mine and obviously when I packed my boots I took one of mine and one of hers. I mean OBVIOUSLY!!!
So I'm on the train looking mighty fabulous and feeling very independant and worldly catching the train alone and riding into London.Secretly smiling to myself and giving myself a huge high 5 at how fab my life is all the while my left foor is slowly losing feeling and Im not sure I'll be able to standwhen the train finally arrives at Vicoria Central Station.
When I try to stand and instead fall over is it better to pretend to be a drunk or bi-polar instead of stupid blonde girl wearing a boot a size to small for her!!!!
Recieve text from Lis:
Where about R U?
Want to reply:
halfway between Deep Vein Thrombosis and a Coma
Actual reply:
East Croydon.

Am totally exhilarated by London,its so alive(will not moan about lack of sleep!)
Will get 3 hrs tonight and will sleep in Dubai rather.
Its cold here(10 points!-love cold!)its vibey in a everyone has a differant story sort of way.
Oh shit,have just realised am only meeting girls in 6 hours-What will I do till then??
May need to go watch a movie and catch up on some sleep- now Im thinking!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment