Monday, April 13, 2009

What to do....What to do????
We have to move!!!!Thats right the lease for my building is not being renewed and that therefore put me out on my arse! I have 6 weeks to get my mounds of shit into boxes and get out of here. And where to you ask? Well I have the option of moving to a complew near the Mall of the Emirates-miles away from here,or to an apartment in Sharjha-the neighbouring emirate-also fuk off far!
That of course is not the only issue,we live in a three bedroom apartment and we want to stay together but of course there are more two bedroom ones avaliable.So now who stays together who moves apart!
Oh for shits sake,I just want to work for 6 more months and go home-does it have to be this hard!
I dont mind moving,but I do mind packing and transporting and re-packing!!!! AAGGGHHH!!!!
I want to resign just thinking about it!!!!
And top of that I have a flight in the morning my alarm is going off at 04:30 and its 23:00 now!
I should be sleeping!

No comments:

Post a Comment